This is my warm up card using the Fabulous Florets stamp set ....and I bet some of you will like this card better than the first one I showed you. I'm not sure why I like yesterdays card better ... I just do
I used Crumb Cake card stock for the based of the card and I embossed it with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.
The "thinking of you" greeting came from the On the Grow stamp set and I attached the Crumb Cake Seam Binding with a Mini Glue Dot.
Here's the Supply list:
- Fabulous Florets stamp set - Wood #123025 Clear #123027
- On the Grow stamp set - Wood #123075 Clear #123077
- Crumb Cake ink #121030
- Framed Tulips Embossing Folder #121809
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
- Color Catcher #121093
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding #122332
- Sponges #101610
- Very Vanilla card stock #101650
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!
p.s. I'm super excited to share with you my 3D club project!!!