The Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board is available starting TODAY ... September 1st!
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes.
- It's super easy to use; all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score.
- It's small and lightweight .....it's super portable and easy to store.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- It will be in next year's annual catalog.
If you've been a fan of my blog for a while .... you know that two of my favorite card sizes are 4 x 4 and 3 x 5-1/2 and I'm super excited to be able to make my very own envelopes for my favorite sizes!! (Beware .. some sizes can not be mailed and some will require extra postage.)
In my excitement .. I filmed a video for you!
Blooper Alert ... and if you're a fan of my bloopers .. stay tuned to the end ... there are more than I'd like to admit! Some days you got it some days you don't ......
Special Note: I've heard from several concerned customers that Stampin' Up! stole the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board idea ... That is not the case! The company made it available for Stampin' Up! just as EK Success makes their punches available to several companies.
Thanks & have a wonderful day!