Today I'm sharing my One Sheet Wonder Class - Featuring Cozy Christmas by Stampin' Up!
In this video we'll be making ten cards and a bag out of one piece of the Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper.
We're using the Cozy Christmas stamp set featured on page 9 of the Holiday Catalog.
Here's a video on our One Sheet Wonder Class #2 ..... CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Cozy Christmas 139776 (w) 139779 (c)
- Ink: Real Red 126949
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla 101650, Real Red 102482, Home for Christmas DSP 139592
- Accessories: 139615 Real Red 1/8” Striped Ribbon, 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals, 103683 Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, 2-1/2 Circle Punch 120906, Circle Framelits 130911, 1/4 Circle Punch 134364, Silver Cording Trim 139620, Very Vanilla Subtle Ribbon 139616, Rhinestones 119246, Paper Piercer 126189, Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, Stampin’ Trimmer 126889, Bone Folder 102300
- Very Vanilla: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4, 2-1/2 Circle
- Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper: 4 x 1-3/4
- Real Red: 4-1/4 x 2, 2-5/8 Circle (Framelits)
- Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper: 6 x 10. Score @ 1-1/2 on each side on portrait side. Score @ 4-1/4 & 5-3/4 on the landscape side.
- Real Red: 2-5/8 Circle (framelit)
- Very Vanilla: 2: Circle
Founders Circle Special Deal
For 10 DAYS ONLY you get Double entries for every $25 ... this means if you place a $50 order ... you can 4 tickets entered in the Big Shot Giveaway (verses only two). Dates for double entries: September 12 - 21.
- Weekly Deals
- THREE FREE Big Shot Die Cut Machines - Click here for all the details.
- September Thank you
Stamp Club Online
We filled the Candy Corn Group over the weekend and now we've started the Cotton Candy Group. Click on the image below for all the details.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Hostess Code: XWQ9KHWV
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.