Bella and Friends Skittles Card
I have a super simple card for you today and I'm using the Skittles image from the Bella & Friends Stamp Set.
To be honest I made this card using some scraps left on my desk .... The thick Whisper White card front measures 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 (8-1/2 x 4-1/4, scored @ 4-1/4). The Old Olive Designer Series Paper is from the Brights Collection and it measures 2 x 4 (it was laying on my desk left over from making Bella cards last week).
Skittles was stamped with Black Stazon ink and cut out with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch. I colored her with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. And then added it to the 2" Circle with a Stampin' Dimensional.
The Real Red Strip measures 4 x 1/2" and the greeting ("I Love You") is from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Skittles stays with me on Tuesdays and Wednesdays because Chase has work and school on those days/nights and that would be too long for her to be in his apartment alone. And on my watch last week we had a scare. I let her stay on top of the cage all day ... and she LOVES to pick up her swing and toss it ... but ..... last week when she tossed it ... she went with it. I knew she was hurt but Chase thought she was fine ... until Friday came along. So .... Chase, Brooke and I took her to the vet. She's okay ... just a bruise .... thank goodness! And, I've taken away the swing until we can find a way to bolt it down. This explains where I was on Friday when I should have been working ... sorry about that! (I was also at the eye doctor at 8am getting the darn stye lanced ... sadly I need to have it done again ..... grrrrr!)
Back to Skittles ... here's a picture of her today.
I have a few reminders for you today ... I'm not sure if I'll have a post for you tomorrow. I'm having another procedure on Friday (some spots removed on my face that look suspicious) and I need to get everything in order.
You only have a few days left ... here's all the details .....
For every $50 you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31.
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Redemption period:August 2–31, 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- It is strongly recommended that you save both emails containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed
- NO LIMIT to the number of $5 coupons you can earn!!
- Don't forget you also earn Chic Rewards.
The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 1st. If you have purchased a minimum of $50 from me in the last six months you will automatically receive the Holiday Catalog. I will run a report on July 30th and select everyone that has ordered and will send the catalog via our Stampin' Up! mailing selector. Please LOGIN to the Stampin' Up! website and make sure your mailing address is accurate.
Hostess Code Gifts
We're in our 2nd month of Hostess Code Gifts and the response has been amazing!!! You have a few more days left to use the July code and then we'll have a new one on August 1st. Click here for all the details.
- Foxy Friends Tutorial - FREE with any size order!
- Bonus Day Coupon - For every $50 you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31st.
- Stamp Club Online
Thanks and have a great day!
Hostess Code: XNJVSHJC
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product .... please click on our signature below.