I started out using the Full Heart punch to make my Shamrock & then it hit me….if upside down hearts is what makes a shamrock…..the leafs in the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt looks like hearts to me. Don't you agree? I'm not sure about the stem….this one was made with the Two Step Bird punch. But if you don't have it…. you can use the Wide Oval Punch. All you do is punch a large oval and then slide the punch over and punch a sliver …does that make sense?
- Go Green Stamp #117074
- Old Olive Card stock #100702
- Sweet Pea Stitched Felt #117266
- Old Olive Ink #102272
- Whisper White Card stock #100730
- Two Step Bird Punch #117191
- Tombow Liquid Glue #110755
Thanks for joining me!!