It's time to start making our Easter Crafts & these boxes are super easy to make!! If you need to make several, leaving the handles off will save you some time.
I used the Sweet Pea Designer Paper on the front of the box and the "Happy Easter" is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
Click here if you'd like to watch the video on how to make the box. Or Click here to watch the video on how to make the Punch Art Bunny Face.
- Confetti White Cardstock #102028
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set #115370
- Black Classic Ink #101179
- Sweet Pea Designer Paper #117161
- Word Window Punch #105090
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Crinkle Paper
- Hole punch
- Re-bar Tie Wire (hardware store)
Have a great day!!
Click here to order stampin' up! products on-line 24/7
Copyright Info All Images © Stampin' Up! 2018 Angie Kennedy Juda, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of
and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!
Designed by Heather Sanders