My project today is a little box that will hold candy and I made it using the Big Shot with the Scallop Envelope Die. It's super easy to make and click here if you'd like to head over to my Chic n Scratch Live! website to watch the video.
I used the Friends Never Fade stamp set with the Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper. Both of those items will be available after noon on July 1st.
The new catalog is so amazing and it already has me thinking holidays!! Here's a picture of a Halloween Scallop Envelope Box using the Cast a Spell Designer Paper with the Halloween Frights stamp set. Both items are retiring on June 30th. (I'm really going to miss that stamp set…I love the words and that cat!!)
- Friends Never Fade stamp set C#120618
- Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper #117167
- Scallop Envelope Die #113462
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Old Olive Satin Ribbon #117292
- Word Window Punch #105090
- Pear Pizzazz ink #119784
- Pear Pizzazz & Peach Parfait card stock
- Halloween Frights stamp set #111766
- Cast a Spell Designer Paper #115677
- Old Olive ink #102277
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Sponge Daubers #102892
Thanks for stopping by!!