We made this darling box on Saturday during my live stream on UStream. I used the Greetings Card Kids stamp set with the Elegant Soiree Designer Paper.
I colored the image with Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz & Soft Suede markers on Very Vanilla card stock. Don't you love the the new Antique Brads?
The last time you saw this box I called it the Sweet Pea Candy Box, click here if you'd like to see that video. Or you can click here to watch the recorded version on UStream. But if you'd like to wait I should have my You Tube video ready this evening or no later than tomorrow.
If you ordered my Halloween Kit, you should have received the link to the Instructions over the weekend….if you did not…please let me know. I need to double check but I think I have three kits left if anyone is interested.
- Crumb Cake card stock #120953
- Greeting Card Kids stamp set – W#119887 C#120633
- Elegant Soiree Designer Paper #117163
- Antique Brads #117273
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Sponges #101610
- Markers: Pear Pizzazz #119801, Soft Suede #120973, Baja Breeze #120965, Crumb Cake #120967
- 2 way glue pen #100425
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023
Have a great day!