This size is made with a 3 x 6 sheet of Wicked Fun Specialty Paper … or …..you could make it larger with an 8 x 3 sheet. Click here to watch an earlier video tutorial I did on assembling a Triangle box.
I used the Batty for you stamp set with Rich Razzleberry ink. Here’s the layers: Dracula is the 1″ circle Punch, the words are 1-1/4 Circle Punch, Rich Razzleberry 1-3/8 Punch and the Pear Pizzazz is the 1-3/4 Scallop punch.
Over the years I’ve had many requests to make more items for boys/men. And, this Halloween season I’ve really put a lot of effort into listening to your requests. For me…I would have probably used the cute little spider or the bat but I try to listen to your requests. (sorry I added the lace trim…but you could leave that off if it bothers you).
Ustream schedule change…I can’t stream live tonight….I’ve rescheduled it for Sunday at 3pm central time. Sorry about that!! (I’ll explain live on Sunday.)
- Batty for you stamp set #116576
- Wicked Fun Specialty Paper #117400
- Raven Lace Trim #120988
- Rich Razzleberry Taffeta ribbon #119966
- Rich Razzleberry Ink #115658
- Rich Razzleberry card stock #115316
- Pear Pizzazz card stock #119795
- 1″ Circle Punch #119868
- 1-1/4 Circle Punch #119861
- 1-3/8 Circle Punch #119860
- 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- Paper Piercer #116631
- Crop a dile #108362
- Dimensionals #104430
Thanks for stopping by!!