When I started this Top Note bag …I was going to use Baja Breeze….but the more I worked with it …I just had to go with the Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.
The "Wishing you a Merry Christmas" came from the Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set and how can you not use the Sweet Treat cups with the Snowglobe?
The almost invisible snowflakes you see in the background is from the Serene Snowflakes stamp set and I stamped off using Crumb Cake. I used the Moonlight Smooch Accent ink to color inside the snowflakes.
Click here if you'd like to watch the video on how I made this Top Note Bag using the Mini Lunch Sacks from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
- Sweet Snowglobe stamp #120868
- Top Note Die #113463
- Serene Snowflake stamp set #115438
- Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set – W#121711 – C#121321
- Moonlight Smooch Accent Ink #119969
- Mini Lunch Sacks #121031
- Sweet Treat Cups #116802
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Sponges #101610
- Crumb Cake card stock # – ink #121030
- Early Espresso card stock # – ink #119670
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Iridescent Ice embossing Powder #101930
- 1-3/4 Circle Punch #119850
- 2 -1/2 Circle Punch #120906
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
- Color Catcher #121093
Have a great day!!
p.s. Thanks for support and all the kind emails I received regarding My Chic n Scratch Classroom Virtual Stamp Club!!! I'm so happy that you all are as excited as I am!! If you joined or are thinkinkg of joining….please check out the Q&A's. It's important that you read all the rules before we officially start…Nov. 15th. I'll continue to update is as I receive the questions, click here to check out the Q&A or click here for more info.