I used Medium weight coasters with the Scallop Circles #2 die for the scallop circle and the letter B is from the Serif Essentials Alphabet. I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder to add some texture to the letter B.
The Jumbo eyelets were perfect for the handle and I was torn between using the Pear Pizzazz Ribbon or the Early Espresso ….so….I used both.
Here's another picture…….
Have a great day!!
p.s. Happy Birthday to all of you that share a March birthday!! There'a a bunch
- Greenhouse Gala DSP #117167
- Jumbo Eyelets #108431
- Serif Essentials Alphabet Die #113464
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Scallops Circles #2 Die #113469
- Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly Ribbon #119265
- Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon #119753
- Crop a dile #108362
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175
- Early Espresso card stock #119686
- Pear Pizzazz card stock #119795