The base of this card was made using the Scallop Square Die. I used Certainly Celery with Baja Breeze & Greenhouse Gala DSP.
I colored the Punch Bunch stamp set image with Baja Breeze ink and then colored the "for you" with the Espresso Marker. I cut it out with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch and added to the 1-3/4 Scallop Circle with a Stampin Dimensional.
Here's a picture of the inside….
I've filmed a video for how to make the Scallop Square card and it's posted on You Tube ……all I need to do is finish the instructions and I'll post it on my Chic n Scratch Live! website. Click here if you'd like to watch the video.
I'll be back to include the link to the video and instructions…..and the video for the Mother's Day Mini Scrapbook will be available too.
Have a great day!!
- Punch Bunch stamp set – Wood#121847 – Clear #123211
- Scallop Square Die #115950
- Celery Taffeta Ribbon #119963
- 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- 1-3/8 Circle Punch #119860
- Dimensionals #104430
- Baja Breeze card stock #111352
- Baja Breeze ink #111833
- Early Espresso marker #119680
- Greenhouse Gala DSP #117167
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Celery card stock #105125