Here's three videos of my Chic n Scratch stamp room. If I left anything out let me know ......but I think I covered everything except my file cabinets that were on the other side of the bar.
Part one covers:
- My computer desk & printer.
- Where I stamp and where I film all my stamping videos ...as well as where I film my live streams for UStream.
- Stampin Up ink pads.
- Stampin' Up! punches.
- How I organize my card stock scraps & full sheets.
- Stampin' Up! Markers.
- Coloring Tools (Watercolor crayons, Watercolor Pencils, Stampin' Pastels (aka chalks).
- How I organize re-inkers, sponges, sponge daubers & ribbon.
- Where I store Shimmer Paint, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Glue Sticks, Scotch Tape & Snail adhesive.
Part two covers how to organize:
- Where I store my Bind it all and owires.
- Felt Flowers & Buttons.
- Sewing Machine for card making.
- How I organize my Stampin' Up! Designer Paper and Designer Paper scraps.
- Mini Catalog product (I keep it separate).
- Card swaps
- Stampin' Up! fabric and fabric adhesive.
- Triumph Paper Cutter
- How I organize my stamps.
- Extra Liquid stuff
- Computer Software
- Glitter (need to keep it away from me because I'm allergic).
- Stampin' Success Magazines
- How I organize my 12 x 12 card stock (solid colors) along with Window Sheets, Sticky Pages & some contraband 🙂
- How to organize Big Shot dies (Craftsman Tool Chest).
- Where I keep my cards (Library Chest purchased from Nebraska Furniture Mart)
- Where I keep my class scissors, bone folders, adhesive, Dimensionals, Binder Clips.
Part three covers:
- Where I keep my (Bernina) sewing machine & fabric.
- Table for my Classes (I also have two six foot tables on the other side of the room).
- Where I fill The Chic Stand orders (Coasters).
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs, Orders Forms, Address Labels, Photo Printer, Scanner.
- Tools of the Trade, Crop a dile, Brayer, Heat Tool, Wire Cutters,Stamp a ma jig, Round it all.
- Non Stampin' Up! punches & ribbon are in drawers I did not open.
- Containers of projects I'm working on and class projects.
p.s. I'll celebrate my 9th year as a Stampin' Up! in October ...... just wanted to put that out there so you'll know I've been a Stampin Up! collector for a long time 🙂
One more note: if you're viewing my blog posts in an email format, click here to head over to my blog to see the videos.
April 15th update: Shelves came from Ikea. Wire Baskets came from Organized Living. Desk was ordered at Pottery Barn.