I made the box with the Matchbox Die and here's a picture of the the inside.
I embossed the box with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and added some White Taffeta Ribbon with the Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon.
I used the Petite Pairs stamp set for the "Sending you Thanks" and my video will show you how I layered all the squares to make it fit on the Scallop Square.
I'm filming the video today and will try to get it loaded before dinner.
A quick reminder …. if you're thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator …the $99 Starter Kit is available for one more week. Let me know if you would you like to talk about it or click here for more info.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Here's the supplies for the It's a Wrap Matchbox:
- It's a Wrap Occasions stamp set – Wood #123590 Clear #123592
- Petite Pairs stamp set – Wood #122495 Clear #122497
- Matchbox Die #114890
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175
- White Taffeta Ribbon #109070
- Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon #122977
- Scallop Square Punch #119884
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
- Basic Pearls #119247
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Lucky Limeade ink #122935 & card stock #122926
- Whisper White card stock #100730
Personal Note from Angie: I promised I'd let you know how Chase was doing and up until yesterday not a lot had changed …but I'm happy to report that he officially took his first steps without the boot and actually put his shoe on for the first time. He's still experiencing pain …. but he's walking. I think the swimming is helping him a lot!!!