I used 6" Lollipop Sticks or you can also make them with large Paperclips.
I used the Owl Punch along with the Petite Pennant Builder Punch and I made the broom using a RETIRED Paper Piecing Punch.
The colors are Old Olive, Basic Black, Cajun Craze and Whisper White.
Click on the link to download the instructions (please try using Firefox web browser if you have difficulty downloading it). Download Halloween Owl
Here are the supplies for the Halloween Owl:
- Owl Punch #118074
- Petite Pennant Builder Punch #122361
- Black Taffeta Ribbon #119962
- Multi Purpose Liquid Glue #117055
- Mini Glue Dots #103683
- Cajun Craze card stock #119684
- Basic Black card stock #121045
- Whisper White #100730
- Old Olive card stock #100702
- Brights Collection DSP (Old Olive) #117155
- Paper Snips #103579
- Paper Piecing Punch (RETIRED)
- NON SU: QuickStik (pick up tool)
Here's the Halloween Owl Punch Page.
Join my team & become a Stampin Up Demonstrator in the month of October and get a Free Big Shot Die Cut Machine.