I took two 3 x 5 pieces of Cherry Cobbler card stock and embossed them with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and then I cut them out with the Two Tags Die.
Here's another picture to show you the sides ….
I used the Tags Til Christmas stamp set and stamped the greeting twice … once with Early Espresso and then with Cherry Cobbler. I cut out the center with the 1" Square Punch and used the Scallop Square Punch for the other one.
The larger Early Espresso card stock Scallop Square was cut out with the Square Scallop Duo Die.
Click on the link to download the instructions. Download Two Tags Christmas Treat Holder
Here's the supply list:
- Stamps: Tags Til Christmas W #120847, C #121169
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler Ink #119669, Early Espresso Ink #119670
- Card stock: Cherry Cobbler CS #119685, Whisper White CS #100730 OR Very Vanilla CS #101650, Early Espresso CS #119686
- Accessories: Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439, Two Tags Die #115954, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175, Snail Adhesive #104332, Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334, Sticky Strip #104294, Scallop Square Punch #119884, 1” Square Punch #124094, Dimensionals #104430, Scallop Due Die #120903, Sponges #101610
- Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding #120992, Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon #124104
Click here to check out the Clearance Rack Blitz.
Have a great day!!
I hope you enjoy day #10 of my 12 Days of Christmas!!