I received enough requests to film a video on the Valentine Nerds ….and this time I used Melon Mambo instead of Real Red. Thanks Ladies!!
The mesasurements for this project needs a scoring tool that can score 16ths. The Paper Cutter works great for that. Here's the measurements (the one I posted earlier was wrong). Card Stock measures 7-1/2 x 3-3/4 & score at 1-18, 1-7/8, 4-5/16, 5-1/16.
I also wanted to share with you how to organize the Framelits (it's also in the video with the Valentine Nerds Box).
I use the Clear Mount Stamp Case and label it with my handy dandy PTouch. (I've been using a PTouch …made by Brother since 1992.) You have two options for keeping them in the Stamp Case …you can use the cardboard that came with it …or you can use a Magnet sheet. Long term I think the Magnet sheet is going to be the best.
Click here if you'd like to watch the video on how I made the Valentine Nerds Box.
Here's the supply list:
- Candy Conversations Stamp #125560
- Heart Framelits #125599
- Small Heart Punch #117193
- Paper Cutter #104152
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Stamp Case for holding Framelits #119105
- Brights DSP Collection #117158
- Magnet Sheets #119816
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Real Red card stock $102482 or Melon Mambo #115320
- Real Red ink #103133 or Melon Mambo #115656
- Stampin Dimensionals #104430
Have a great day!!