The Oval Handle Bag is the 4th project for my 12 Days of Christmas.
This bag is so quick and easy to make that I bet you can make just one!!!
I used the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Mixed Medley Hostess Stamp Set. I Love that stamp set and will be sad when it retires on Jan. 2nd. (You can earn the Mixed Medley set free with a $150 order.)
I stamped the image with Early Espresso ink and then cut it out with the 1-1/4 Scallop Circle Punch. I stamped the image again and cut the center piece out with the 3/4 Circle Punch and added it with a Stampin Dimensional.
I used the Oval Punch for the Handle and added the Early Espresso Tulle.
Here’s a free video tutorial on how to make the Oval Handle Bag ….
Stampin’ Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Mixed Medley Hostess Set – Wood #128054 Clear #128057
- Ink: Early Espresso #126974
- Card stock: Candlelight Christmas DSP #126901, Very Vanilla #101650, Early Espresso #1119686
- Tools & Accessories: Dimensionals #104430,, Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334, Sticky Strip #104294
- Punches: Oval #119855, 1-1/4 Scallop Circle #127811, 3/4 Circle #119873 1-3/8 Circle #119860
- Ribbon: Early Espresso Tulle #127839
Congrats Andrea!! Your name was drawn to win the Petite Treats Bundle Bag. Please send me your address and I’ll mail it out asap. (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you’d like to win today’s project … leave a comment on this post. Need a question … how about … what kind of videos would you like to see me film in 2013?
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. For the past month I’ve been working on offering a Virtual Holiday Class .. it’s almost ready to release …… stay tuned!!