My card today is a Tent Topper card and it's for my Stamp Kit of the Month Club.
The stamp set is Best of Butterflies and it was the Best of stamp sets for the month of April (but it's available all year to purchase). I LOVE it!
Here's how I made this Tent Topper Card:
- Fold Whisper White card stock in half at 4" (8 x 4).
- Attach In Color Designer Series Paper (3-3/4 x 3-3/4).
Here's the Stampin' Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Best of Butterflies 133345, One in a Million 126380 (W) 126382 (C)
- Ink: 126982 Pool Party, 101406 Black Stazon
- Card Stock: 100730 White, 122924 Pool Party, 122384 In Color Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Accessories: 129021 Window Framelits, 119246 Rhinestones, 126189 Paper Piercer, 126199 Stampin Mat, 127857 Festive Paper Piercing Pack, 102892 Sponge Daubers, 104430 Stampin Dimensionals, 113439 Big Shot Die Cut Machine
I've got a video for you ...
Click here for more information about Stamp Kit of the Month Club.
Existing members click here to log in.
It's come to my attention that my emails going out are hitting spam folders ....and every week it's getting worse!! If you know me ... you know I have to try to fix it!!!
- If you haven't gotten an email from me in a while (whether my newsletter or something else) .... please check your junk, bulk or trash folder.
- I'm going to test using gmail and the email I'm going to use is [email protected] (Chic n Scratch is so much cooler but I'm afraid the word chic is causing some filter issues.) Hopefully nothing in my name is a red flag to send it to junk.
- All the numerous emails you have on file for me .. they all stick work and you can use whatever you want.
Stampin' Up! Catalog
- My Chic n Scratch Preferred customers receive their catalogs free.
- Click here to sign up for your FREE Stampin' Up! CATALOG.
Click on the link below to order your copy today if you are not a preferred customer (The catalog is free and the cost is for Priority Mail Shipping.)
- I'm offering Double Punches (Double Chic Rewards) on your Stampin' Up! orders until May 10th.
Hostess code: FH2MUNWP
Click here if you to learn how to use the Hostess Code.
Thanks & have a great day!!