12 Weeks of Halloween 2013 Week 11
The Envelope Treat Pocket is the 11th project for my 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I used the Bite Me Photopolymer Stamp Set with the Designer Series Paper Stacks. (I love those packs of paper!)
To make these treat holders you'll need the Envelope Punch Board and a 5 x 5 sheet of card stock or DSP.
Here's a video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2013 Week 11 project.
If you're reading this blog post in your email box please visit my blog to see the video.
Stampin' Up! supply list:
- Stamps: Bite Me 134622
- Ink: 101406 Black Stazon
- Card Stock: 100730 White, 121045 Black, 130134 DSP Stacks Brights, 130132 Neutral DSP Stacks
- Accessories: 133774 Envelope Punch Board, 119861 1-1/4 Circle Punch, 119860 1-3/8 Circle Punch, 119854 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 104430 Stampin Dimensionals, 109070 White Taffeta Ribbon, 119261 Black Taffeta Ribbon, 103683 Glue Dots, 124262 White Bakers Twine, 126189 Paper Piercer
If you attended my live stream on UStream on Monday ... here's the one we made that night.
Thank You Thursday
- Hearts a Flutter Framelit Item # 130159
- Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder Item # 129378
- Envelope Liners Framelits Dies Item # 132172
- Alphabet Press Textured Embossing Folder Item # 130916
- Window Frames Framelit Item # 129021
- Chalk Talk Framelit Item # 129983
Thanks & have a great day!
Hostess Code: M2XE9M3E
Click HERE to learn how to use the Hostess Code and win FREE Stampin' Up! product.