Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Bag
The Designer Series Paper Bag was the project I made during our Live Stream on UStream last week.
This was one of the projects I was considering for my One Sheet Wonder Class ... but it didn't make the cut because I wanted to make sure that some of the projects were new ... ones I'd never made before. This bag I've made ... but I'm not sure when and where (could be on one of my membership sites).
I used the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper with the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set and I love everything about this paper and the stamp set.
The DSP measures 11-5/8 x 5 and you score it 1-3/8 on the portrait side and then on the landscape side at 2-1/8, 5-1/4, 7-3/8, 10-7/16.
I colored the image with Stampin' Write Markers and I trimmed the pennants (or banners) down to fit on the front of the bag (as shown in video).
Here's the video on how to make the Designer Series Paper Bag:
If you're reading this blog post in your email (via google) please visit My Blog to watch the video.
Click here to watch the Live Stream version of the Designer Series Paper Bag.
Congrats to these ladies ... their names were drawn to win a prize for attending my live stream. Please send me your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Matthews - Chic Stand
- Karen Monger - Rhinestones
- Wanda Rohlfing - Chic Stand
- Lisa Syliva - Rhinestones
- Laura Stewart - Candy Dots
Speaking of the One Sheet Wonder Class ... please remember if you are on my mailing list or if you subscribe to my mailing list ... you will receive this Class FREE.
- The One Sheet Wonder Class is posted on a private page ... you will not be logging in to my Online Classes site to view it .... there will be instructions in the email.
- If you do not receive the email from my mailing list ... please check your spam folder and if you use gmail please check under your Promotions tab.
- If you looking for it on a mobile device ... you may need to check on a computer.
Stamp with Chic n Scratch on Saturday at 11am (central time) we'll make a cute project and gossip a little. Click here to go to my UStream channel.
February Hostess Code: XPK79TGU
- Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift. (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more).
Thanks & have a great day!
p.s. I really appreciate all the positive feedback on my One Sheet Wonder Class and because of that ... I'm thinking .... I should create another one. Also ... there was a small error on the template (I typed 5 x 12 and it's been corrected to 5 x 9). The instructions had it right .. just the template was wrong.
Congrats Lisa Sylvia! … your name was drawn to win the Designer Series Paper Bag. Please email my assistant at email@example.com and we’ll get it shipped out asap.