My project today is long over due!! I posted the prototype when I figured it out on my Chic n Scratch Facebook Page a few weeks ago ... I filmed the video but then never released it.
My excuse is ... I went from the One Sheet Wonder Class to Chic n Clique without a break in the middle.
I'm happy to report that I have at least two projects to share with you this week and both are really cute!
To make this Hexagon box you'll need a piece of Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper that measures 8-1/2 x 8-1/2. On one side you'll score it 1-1/2 on both sides. Then turn and score at 1/2, 1-1/2, 2-3/8, 4-5/8, 5-1/2, 6-3/8. Please watch the video on how to assemble .. I'll be honest .. this box took me while to master and the secret to the top of box came to me in the wee hours of the morning.
I used the Perfect Pennants stamp set with the Chalk Talk Framelits and the additional layers were cut with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. That punch is a must have!!
Here's the video on how to make a Hexagon Box:
If you're reading this blog post in your email (via google) please visit My Blog to watch the video.
Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Perfect Pennants 133227 (w) 133230 (c)
- Ink: 121174 Baked Brown Sugar, 126978 Soft Suede, 131263 Subtles Collection Markers (So Saffron & Calypso Coral), 131260 Coast Cabana (In Color Collection)
- Card Stock: 132993 Retro Fresh DSP, 131297 Coastal Cabana, 101650 Very Vanilla, 122925 Calypso Coral
- Accessories: 129983 Chalk Talk Framelits, 133324 Scallop Tag Topper Punch, 130024 Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim, 103683 Glue Dots, 122334 Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 101610 Sponge, 104430 Dimensionals, 113439 Big Shot, 130658 Magnetic Platform, Sponges 101610, Hole Punch
- Live Stream tomorrow night .... 8pm (central time)
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. don't forget to stop by tomorrow ... it's my birthday and something else 🙂
Hostess Code: XPK79TGU
- Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift. (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more).