The Christmas Box is the 8th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used the Under the Tree Specialty Paper with the Merry Everything Stamp Set.
Here's a video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas 2014 Day 8.
If you're reading this in your email ... CLICK HERE to watch the Video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Merry Everything 135068 (w) 135071 (c)
- Ink: Early Espresso 126974, Soft Suede 126978
- Paper: Under the Tree 135825, Cherry Cobbler 119685, Kraft 133674
- Accessories: 2" Circle Punch 133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874, Cherry Cobbler Sheer Ribbon 135839, Linen Thread 104199, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Sponges 101610, Dimensionals 104430, Paper Piercer 126189
These are the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals:
- A Fitting Occasion Wood Stamp Set 131952
- Be The Star Wood-Mount Stamp Set 135731
- Blushing Bride Baker's Twine 134577
- Chalk Talk Framelits Die 129983
- Chocolate Chip 3/4" Chevron Ribbon 130014
- Midnight Cheer Ensemble - Digital Download 132916
- Oh My Goodies Wood-Mount Stamp Set 134087
- Squares Collection Framelits Die 130921
More items have just been added to the Year End Closeout Sale!!!
Hostess Code: 2GJVEZAK
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.