My project today is a birthday card using the So Very Happy Stamp Set ... along with the Designer Series Paper Stacks (Subtles).
I stamped the owl image with Black Stazon ink and then colored him with the Aqua Painter and Soft Sky Ink.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: So Very Happy 134231 (w) 134234 (c)
- Ink: Black Stazon 101406, Soft Sky 131181
- Card Stock: Soft Sky 131203, DSP 130135, White 100730
- Accessories: Soft Sky Seam Binding 132170, 1/8 Handheld Circle Punch 134165, Paper Piercer 126189, Stampin' Mat 126199, Aqua Painter 103954, 2" Circle Punch 133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874, Dimensionals 104430
Please check back tomorrow for the details on the live stream scheduled for tomorrow. My father had surgery on Tuesday and has had a set back .... I may fly home to see him. As soon as I know more I'll let you know.
April 21-June 2, 2015 (or while supplies last)
- Click here to download the Retiring List (updated April 23rd)
- Click here to download Retired List in Excel Spreadsheet (updated April 23rd).
- Click here to download the Retired MDS List.
New items have been added to the Clearance Rack.
Thanks & have a great day!
Hostess Code: P4WWNTAQ
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Special Note: If you select "No Contact" I do not have access to your name or your address and can not ship your free gift.