The Popper Box is the 2nd project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made this box using the Envelope Punch Board (that's on sale this week) with the Happy Hauntings Designer Series Paper.
I used the Sweet Hauntings Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 1st.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Sweet Hauntings 139702 (w) 139705 (c)
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie 126945, Black Stazon 101406, Pumpkin Marker 131259 (Brights Collection), Smoky Slate 131898, Basic Black Marker 100082
- Paper: Happy Haunting DSP 139584, Very Vanilla 101650
- Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Envelope Punch Board 133774, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon 134565, Dimensionals 104430, Paper Snips 103579, Craft Scissors 108360
- Measurements: DSP: 4-1/2 x 6-1/2, Very Vanilla: Scraps for images
12 Weeks of Halloween Week 1 Winner
Congrats May!! Your name was drawn to win the Week 1 Kit. Please click here to email your mailing address to my assistant Laura.
Stamping Basics Video Series
I'm sorry the box to sign up was missing from my post yesterday ... you can find it below (please visit my blog .. unfortunately it does not show up in an email).
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Club Online - Lifesavers needs more members to start in Sept.
- August Thank You Gift
- August Giveaway - Kindle Fire HD6
- Online Workshop - August 28th 7pm
Thanks and have a great day!
hostess Code: UA6DTXHM
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.