My project today is Box of the Week #2.
I used the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper with the Haunt Ya Later Stamp Set. Boo can be found in the Happy Scenes Stamp Set.
This is the same box as the Just for you Box that I made a few weeks ago and I believe I referenced this one several times. I was trying to hold off showing it a little closer to the date the Holiday Catalog goes live (September 1st).
Here's a video on how to make the Box of the Week #2 ..... CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Haunt Ya Later 139696 (w) 139699 (c), Happy Scenes 139821
- Ink: Black Stazon 101406, Memento 132708
- Paper: Happy Haunting DSP 139584 (6 x 6), Very Vanilla 101650 (scraps & 1/2 strip), Pumpkin Pie 105117 (scraps for punch)
- Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, 2” Circle Punch 133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874, Craft Scissors 108360, Dimensionals 104430, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Club Online - Lifesavers needs more members to start in Sept.
- August Thank You Gift
- August Giveaway - Kindle Fire HD6
- Online Workshop - August 28th 7pm
Thanks and have a great weekend!
hostess Code: UA6DTXHM
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.