My project today is Box of the Week #3.
I used the Howl-o-ween Treat Stamp Set with the Boo to you Framelits and I can safely say you are going to love this Bundle!!! You'll see the owl again on Week 3 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
To make this box I used a piece of Basic Black Card Stock that measures 6-1/2 x 11. I scored it on the portrait side @ 3/4, 1-1/2, 5 and on the landscape side @ 1-1/2, 4-3/4, 6-1/4, 9-1/2.
Don't you love the Happy Haunting Washi Tape on the Clothespin?
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Howl-o-ween Treat 139687 (w) 139690 (c)
- Ink: Tangelo Twist 133646
- Paper: Basic Black 121045 (6-1/2 x 110, Very Vanilla 101650 (4 x 4), Daffodil Delight (boo)
- Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Silver Sequin Trim 138399, Clothespins 133764, Happy Haunting Washi Tape 139608, Boo to you Framelits 139663, Fine Tip Glue Pen 138309, Silver Cording Trim 139620, Glue Dots 103683, Paper Piercer 126189, Rhinestones 119246, Dimensionals 104430
Here's a recap of the winners. When I post a video ... I typically will announce that I'm also giving a kit to one lucky person (I sometimes forget to mention it).
- Christmas Star - Marilyn Caro
- Box of the Week #1 - Sandi
- 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 1 - May
- Haunt Ya Later Box - Barbara Greenwell
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Club Online - Lifesavers need a couple more members to start in Sept.
- August Thank You Gift
- August Giveaway - Kindle Fire HD6
- Online Workshop - August 28th 7pm
Thanks and have a great day!
hostess Code: UA6DTXHM
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.