These are the projects we made on Friday during the Online Workshop.
The first project is the Christmas Take Out Box and just as the Week 3 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween I altered the Take a Box just a tad. You have two choices for handles ... you can paint the Rebar Tiewire or you can use the Jute Ribbon (Jute Ribbon will come in kit).
The 2nd project is the Gift Card Holder using the Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes. I LOVE this gift card holder and will be sharing another version with my newsletter subscribers this week.
The final project was the Petite Cafe Bag ... these bags come in handy when you need to package something really quick.
The FREE Kit offering ends at midnight tonight (August 31, 2015). Here's the details:
- Place a Stampin' Up! order of $50 or more using the Hostess Code K77USHZ9 and receive a Kit to make all three projects + a pack of Rhinestones.
- Deadline to order is tonight ... August 31st at midnight.
- If your order is more than $150 do not use the Hostess Code! If you place an order of more than $150 during the incentive period you will automatically receive the kit.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Festival of Trees 135059, White Christmas 135767, Lots of Joy 138810 (w) 139468 (c)
- Ink: Old Olive 126953, Cherry Cobbler 126965, Early Espresso 126974, Crumb Cake 126975, Cherry Cobbler 119685
- Paper: Kraft 133674, Whisper White 100730, Old Olive 100702
- Accessories: Take Out Boxes 135827, White Jute Ribbon 137904, Metallic Sequins 138390, Banner Punch 133519, Circle Framelits 130911, Brad Bases 132293, Tree Punch 135859, Paper Snips 103579, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon 134554, Stapler 139083, Staples 135847, Doilies 129399, Fine Tip Glue Pen 138309, Sponges 101610, Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, 2-1/2 Circle Punch 120906, Glue Dots 103683, Rhinestones 119246, Dimensionals 100430, 1/8 Circle Punch 134365, Winter Wonderland Washi Tape, Crumb Cake Envelopes 107297, Clothespins 133764, Burlap Ribbon 132140, Paper Snips 103579, 1-1/2 Circle Punch 138299, Bone Folder 102300, Petite Cafe Bags 135826, Silver Cord 139620, Paper Piercer 126189
Optional: Rebar TieWire for handle (ribbon handle shown on page 1)
Thank you to everyone that attended my Online Workshop .... and thank you for your comments .. I loved reading each and every one!
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Club Online - Cracker Jacks Group needs a few more member to start in Sept.
- August Thank You Gift
- August Giveaway - Kindle Fire HD6
Holiday Catalog Live Stream
Tune in tomorrow night at 7pm central time to go through the Holiday Catalog with me!
Thanks and have a great day!
hostess Code: K77USHZ9
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.