The project I'm sharing with you today was my warm up version of the Popper Box.
When I create projects I usually start out as simple as possible and then I try my best to add in a few embellishments. Sometimes adding a few embellishments does the trick then sometimes a change in a stamp set is necessary. I love both Stamp Sets I used above ...but I LOVE yesterdays version a lot more!
For this box I used the Happy Haunting DSP with two stamp sets. Happy Scenes and Howl-o-ween Treat ... along with the Boo to You Framelits.
It's made exactly the same way as the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2015 Week 2 ... it's just decorated a little different.
Stampin' Up! supplies for the Popper Box:
- Stamps: Happy Scenes 139821, Howl-o-Ween Treat 139687 (w) 139690 (c)
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie 126945
- Paper: Happy Haunting DSP 139584, Very Vanilla 101650
- Accessories: Boo to You Framelits, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, Envelope Punch Board 133774, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon 134565, Dimensionals 104430
If you're on my mailing list .... you can expect an exclusive project today at 4pm. (Sign up box is on the right side of my blog).
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Club Online - Lifesavers needs more members to start in Sept.
- August Thank You Gift
- August Giveaway - Kindle Fire HD6
- Online Workshop - August 28th 7pm
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. I'm seeing my Rheumatologists today and will be out of my office ...but stayed tuned for Box of the Week tomorrow.
hostess Code: UA6DTXHM
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.