The Spooky Berry Basket is the 5th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
To make this box I used a 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 sheet of Basic Black card stock ... with the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper ... they measure 2-1/4 x 1-3/4 and you need four of them.
The image is from the Among the Branches Stamp Set and I stamped it with the brand new Basic Black Ink featured in the Holiday Catalog.
I used the Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twine to tie the sides together.
Here's a video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 5 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Stamps: Among the Branches 139823
- Ink: Basic Black 140931
- Paper: Basic Black 121045, Happy Haunting DSP 139584, Very Vanilla 101650
- Accessories: Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twine 138411, Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, 2” Circle Punch 133782, 1/8 Handheld Circle Punch 134265, Stampin’ Mat 126199, Dimensionals 104430
Basic Black: 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 - Score @ 2” on all four sides
Happy Haunting DSP: 2-1/4 x 1-3/4 (4 pieces)
Very Vanilla: 3 x 3 (2” Circle)
- Weekly Deals
- September Thank you gift - Coming Soon
- September Giveaway - Coming Soon
- Shaker Card Kit Live Stream - Thursday, September 10, 7pm (central time).
Stamp Club Online
We need a few more members to wrap up the GobStoppers Group. Click on the image below for more info.
Thanks & have a great day!!
hostess Code: TFDTMBSS
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.