The Spooky Bag is the 6th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
To make this box I used a 10 x 5 sheet of the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper.
The image is from the Among the Branches Stamp Set and I stamped it Tangelo Twist Ink and then cut it out with a 2" Circle Punch. Next I attached it to a 2-3/8 Black Glimmer Paper Scallop Circle.
Here's a video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 6 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Among the Branches 139823
- Ink: Tangelo Twist 133646
- Paper: Happy Haunting DSP 139584, Very Vanilla 101650, Black Glimmer 139605
- Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334, 2” Circle Punch 133782, Stampin’ Mat 126199, Dimensionals 104430, Bone Folder 102300, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874, 1/4 Circle Punch 138420, Tangelo Twist Striped Cotton Ribbon 138420, Basic Black Bakers Twine 134576
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper: 10 x 5
Black Glimmer Paper: 2-3/8 Scallop Circle (3 x 3)
Very Vanilla: 2” Circle (3 x 3)
We'll announce the winner for Week 5 & 6 next week when I return from Founders Circle.
Founders Circle Special Deal
For 10 DAYS ONLY you get Double entries for every $25 ... this means if you place a $50 order ... you can 4 tickets entered in the Big Shot Giveaway (verses only two). Dates for double entries: September 12 - 21.
- Weekly Deals
- THREE FREE Big Shot Die Cut Machines - Click here for all the details.
- September Thank you
Stamp Club Online
We filled the Candy Corn Group over the weekend and now we've started the Cotton Candy Group. Click on the image below for all the details.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Hostess Code: XWQ9KHWV
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.