The Candy Box is the 10th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I used Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper to make the box and you can get four of these boxes out of one sheet of Designer Series Paper. Make your first cut at 4" and then cut that piece at 8 (this is the first one) Take the remaining piece of DSP and cut it at 4" two more times ... that gives you four!
I used the Merry Everything Stamp Set and to get both colors of ink on the image I first inked the image with Tangelo Twist and then tapped on some Black Stazon.
Tomorrow is Newsletter day ... that means an exclusive video is heading out to my newsletter subscribers only and I'll be sharing an idea using the same Merry Everything Stamp Set ... more info tomorrow!
Here's a video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 10 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
- Stamps: Merry Everything 135068 (w) 135071 (c)
- Ink: Tangelo Twist 133646, Black Stazon 101406
- Paper: Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper 139584, Very Vanilla 101650
- Accessories: Simply Scored 122334, 1/8 Circle Punch 134365, Linen Thread 104199, Note Tag Punch 135860, Paper Piercer 126189, Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430, Rhinestones 119246, Paper Snips 103579, Tangelo Twist Cotton Ribbon 138420
- Measurements: Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper: 8 x 4
Very Vanilla: 4 x 3 (Note Tag Punch)
Congrats to REGINA LOUKOUMIDIS!! Her name was drawn to win Week #9 Kit. Please email Laura your mailing address and we'll ship your kit out asap.
October Thank You Gift
Everyone that places a Stampin' Up! order with me this month (October 2015) will receive access to an exclusive Video Tutorial and Instructions for FREE (sneak peek at the project below).
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine Giveaway
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Club Online (Candy Cane group needs a few more members to get started in November).
Let's Go Royals
Brooke and I are headed to Game 5 of the ALDS tonight ... wish us luck!
Hostess Code: NMVWZASG
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.