The Candy Bar Holder is the 11th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I used Basic Black Card Stock with the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper ... don't you just love how cute it is?
I used the Howl O Ween Treat Stamp Set with the Sweet Haunting Stamp Set and I used the Boo to You Framelits to cut out the images.
Here's a video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 11 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Howl-o-Ween Treat 139687 (w) 139690 (c), Sweet Haunting 139702 (w) 139705 (c)
- Ink: Basic Black 140931
- Paper: Basic Black 121045, Everyday Chic DSP 138445, Thick Whisper White 140272, Whisper White 100730
- Accessories: Boo To You Framelits Dies 139663, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, Simply Scored 122334, Rhinestones 119246, Silver Sequin 138399, Silver Cording Trim 139620, Happy Haunting Washi Tape 139605, Paper Piercer 126189, Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430, Clothespins 133764, Glue Dots 103683
Basic Black: 7-1/2 x 3-1/2
Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper: 3-1/4 x 3-1/4, 3-1/4 x 1
Thick Whisper White: Owl & Spider
Whisper White: 1/2 strip
Congrats Jimmie Whitt!!! Your name was drawn to win the Week 10 Kit. Please email Laura your mailing address and we'll ship your kit out asap.
I need your help with the next Online Workshop. Would you rather it be this coming Saturday at 10am (central time) or Monday at 7pm (central time). I'm sorry for the late notice ... October has been a crazy month!!
Thanks and have a great day!!
- 15% off all Stamps - Five Days Only
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine Giveaway
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Club Online (Candy Cane group needs two more members to get started in November).
Hostess Code: 7DVYFUYD
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.