My project today is a Christmas Card using the Santa's Gift Stamp Set with the Kraft Card Stock.
This card measures 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 (base is 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 - scored at 4-1/4). The next layer is 3-3/4 x 3-3/4.
After I stamped the image I colored it with Stampin' Write Markers. I used the 2-1/2 Circle Punch .... along with the Circle Framelits.
The greeting is from the To You & Yours Too Stamp Set ... found on page 4 of the Holiday Catalog.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Santa's Gifts 138808, To You & Yours Too 139819
- Ink: Memento 132708, Cherry Cobbler Marker 131262, Early Espresso Marker 131261, Crumb Cake 126975
- Paper: Kraft 133674
- Accessories: 2-1/2 Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Banner Punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, Sponges
Stamp Club Online
We need a few more members to wrap up the Skittles Group. Click here for more info.
I'll be out of my office the rest of today and tomorrow. The Kansas City Royals won the World Series last night and the whole city is celebrating .... Parade and Rally.... even our schools are closing tomorrow. If you're friends with me on Facebook this does not come as a surprise. Thank you for all the emails and congrats .... I LOVE that some of you just starting watching Baseball because of me!!
- Stamp Club Online
- November Thank You Coming Soon
- November Giveaway Coming Soon
Hostess Code: DH2DFWJZ
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.