The Christmas Berry Basket is the 6th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used a 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 piece of Old Olive Card Stock to make the box and then decorated it with the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
The Stamp Set is Merry Everything and for two years now it's has been one of my favorites!!
Here's the video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas Day 6 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Congrats Patty Fournerat! Your name was drawn to win to Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas. Please email Laura your address so that we can ship your kit out asap.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Merry Everything Wood-Mount Stamp Set - 135068
- 2" Circle Punch - 133782
- 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch - 118874
- 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch - 134365
- Merry Moments Designer Series Paper - 138450
- Craft Scissors - 108360
- Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 100702
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad - 126953
- Old Olive Baker's Twine - 134579
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 102482
- Metallics Sequin Assortment - 138390
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246
- Glue Dots - 103683
- Paper-Piercing Tool - 126189
- Simply Scored - 122334
- Stampin' Dimensionals - 104430
Thanks and have a great day!
- Year End Sale
- Weekly Deals
- FREE Big Shot Giveway
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List
- Stamp Club Online
- December Thank You - Free access to Christmas Crafts Online Class with a minimum order of $25
- Jelly Roll Race Quilt Along
Hostess Code: AMD97NB2
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Please make sure you have not selected No Contact. If you select No Contact we do not have the ability to mail your gift.