Happy Easter Box
My project today is the Happy Easter Box that I shared with you last week.
I used the Easter Lamb on the first one and then I used the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set on the 2nd one.
To make this box you need a piece of Designer Series Paper that measures 9 x 5-1/2 and you can get two out of one sheet of DSP. I used the Soft Sky on today's box and Pink Pirouette on the other one.
Here's a video on our Happy Easter Box .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
- Stamps: Easter Lamb Wood-Mount Stamp - 140740, Honeycomb Happiness Clear-Mount Stamp Set - 141291, Honeycomb Happiness Wood-Mount Stamp Set - 141288
- Ink: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad - 140931, Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad - 131181, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker - 105115, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker - 119677
- Paper: Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack - 138437, Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 100730
- Accessories: 2-1/2" Circle Punch - 120906, Banner Punch - 133519, Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246, Paper-Piercing Tool - 126189, Stampin' Dimensionals - 104430, Fast Fuse Adhesive - 129026, Bone Folder - 102300
- Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - 133727
- Metallics Sequin Assortment - 138390
- Ornate Tag Topper Punch - 137416
- Red Foil Sheets - 139607
- Tin Of Cards Project Kit - 138378
Stamp Club Online
We have new groups starting this month. Click here for more info.
The #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp was available for a few hours and then sold out. If and when it becomes available again I'll be sure to let you know.
- March Thank You Gift - coming soon
- Match Giveaway - coming soon
- Sale a bration - Free product with every $50
Hostess Code: K6VDP4HF
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order products used to make the Happy Easter Box, please click on my signature below to shop at my Online Store.