Amazing Birthday Scallop Treat Box
My project today is another Scallop Top Treat Box and this time I used the Amazing Birthday Stamp Set with the It's my Party Designer Series Paper.
It's made exactly the same way .... except this time I used my Retired Scallop Edge Border Punch for the lid.
The box was made out of Crumb Cake card stock and the DSP strips measure 3-1/4 x 1-1/4 (I accidentally gave you the wrong size on Monday and I made sure I corrected the pdf).
- Click here to watch the video on how to make the Scallop Top Treat Box here on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to watch the ad-free video on Vimeo.
- Click here to download the Printable.
These are the last week of Weekly Deals (I agree ... insert sad face).
NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog 2016/2017
- April Thank You & Giveaway
- Stamp Club Online - Exciting changes coming in May!
- Retirement List - will be available around 2pm (CT) on Monday, April 18th.
- Chic Rewards
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. I'm sorry I worried some of you by not posting on my blog since Monday. Dave's surgery went okay and I didn't post because I was under the weather myself. Since I have surgery scheduled for next Monday I was couch bound for three days. I'm happy to say I feel better (although I have zero energy.)
Hostess Code: AVECQBRW
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product demonstrated in the Amazing Birthday Treat Box .... please click on our signature below.