Mini Cherry on Top Box
My project today is the Mini Cherry on Top Box and I used the Petite Pairs Stamp Set featured in the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog.
To make this box you'll need a piece of Watermelon Wonder card stock that measures 7 x 4 and some Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper.
You'll need three punches:
- Project Life Corner Punch
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Large Oval Punch
Here's a video on how to make the Mini Cherry on Top Box ..... CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog 2016/2017
- If you've spent a minimum of $50 with me in the last year you're eligible for the Brand New Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog for FREE ... CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR COPY.
- Catalog goes live June 1st, 2016
- Demonstrators can order the new catalog beginning on May 3rd.
- You can expect your NEW Catalog to arrive mid to late May.
- Special Note: This year we are only sending catalogs by request. Last year we mailed catalogs to everyone automatically and the incorrect addresses were shocking!!!
The Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog retirement list will be available Monday, April 18th around 2pm Central Time. Please note that items will sell out very quickly!!
- April Giveaway - Coming soon!
- April Thank You - Coming Soon
- Stamp Club Online - The Snickers group needs a few more members to get started this month. Click here for more info.
Thanks and have a great day!
Hostess Code: 22UP7S7Y
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order any of the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals .... please click on our signature below.