Watercolor Wings Gift Bag
My project today is the Watercolor Wings Gift Bag made with the Watercolor Wings Stamp Set .... and it's using one of the Retiring Colors ... Lost Lagoon.
The front of the box is covered with the Go Wild Designer Series Paper and I made the bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board.
Don't you love the Vellum butterfly?
Before I share the video and supply list .... lets chat about the Retiring List and the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog.
- The NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog goes live on June 1st, 2016.
- The Retiring List will be made available tomorrow afternoon, April 18, 2016 (around 2 pm central time).
- Customers of Chic n Scratch will receive their Catalog mid to late May. If you have ordered a minimum of $50 with me in the last year you will receive a FREE Catalog by requesting one, CLICK HERE to request your copy. My assistant Laura will be mailing the catalogs mid May and if you have a question, click here to contact her.
- Projects shown on my blog between now and May 31st may use retired product that has sold out. I always do my best to use current product that you can purchase ...but I need to work ahead in the next 45 days because my schedule is going to be incredibly busy. Here's the next 45 days. I'm having surgery tomorrow, Brooke's a senior in college and is not only graduating but also has her gallery showing (family will be traveling in for both occasions). And then five days after she graduates ... she and I are leaving for the Stampin' Up! incentive trip. Crazy right?
Back to the Retiring List ... I should be home from the hospital before it gets released ...but you never know. I will post it as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your patience!!
Now back to the bag ... I used Tip Top Taupe Card Stock and to make it you need a piece that measures 10-1/2 x 5.
Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Watercolor Wings Gift Bag on Chic n Scratch ... or Click here to watch it ad-free on Vimeo.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog 2016/2017
- Weekly Deals - this is the last week of weekly deals and it ends Monday night.
- April Thank You & Giveaway
- Stamp Club Online - Exciting changes coming in May!
- Chic Rewards
Thanks and have a great day!
Hostess Code: JGMVPD6P
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product demonstrated in the Watercolor Wings Gift Bag .... please click on our signature below.