Bella and Friends Swap Card
I'm thrilled to share with you my Bella & Friends Swap Card.
I've made several Bella & Friends cards and it was not easy making a decision. Ultimately it came down to having all the supplies to make 26 of them.
The base of the card is Crumb Cake and it measures 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 (scored @ 4-1/4). The next layer is also Crumb Cake and it measures 5-1/4 x 4 (I popped it up with Dimensionals).
Here's the card stock measurements: Pear Pizzazz 4 x 1/4, Basic Black 3-1/2 x 2-1/4, Shimmery White 3-1/2 x 2
After I stamped the image with Basic Black ink I colored it with an Aqua Painter and a Blender Pen ... using Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Bella & Friends Swap Card on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Supply Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Bella & Friends Stamp Set
Order the Bella & Friends Stamp Set from me and receive a handmade card using the Bella and Friends Stamp Set.
If you would like me to sign your Bella & Friends Stamp Set, please remove the insert from the stamp case and mail it to me. Click here for all the details.
Live Stream - You Tube
Tune in at 7pm central time to go through the new catalog with me. Click here to view the video on You Tube.
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you join Stampin' Up! in the month of June. Click here for more details.
- In Color Bundles
- Customer Only Special - If you received a Catalog from me, you should have also received a post card with a link to a hidden page for a customer only special. That link officially works.
Hostess Code: 6EWMVD7J
- Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more (you will automatically receive the tutorials).
- Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
Thanks and have a great day!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product used to make the Bella & Friends Swap Card .... please click on our signature below.