Perfectly Wrapped Box
My project today is the Perfectly Wrapped Box and I made it using one piece of the Thick Whisper White Card Stock ... along with the NEW In Color Designer Series Paper.
The two colors are Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach and I used the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set.
After I stamped the image I cut it out with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch. The next circle was cut out with the 2" Circle Punch and the Glimmer Paper Scallop Circle measures 2-1/2 and it was cut out using the NEW Layering Circle Framelits.
The cute little flower is from the Tree Builder Punch.
Here's a picture of the template .....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Perfectly Wrapped Box on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Project Supply Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Big Shot Giveaway - This will be the last month I offer a Free Big Shot.
- Free Confetti Celebration Tutorial - any size order
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the month of June. Click here for more details.
- In Color Bundles
- Stamp Club Online
- Bella & Friends
Hostess Code: F3E97NWF
Thanks and have a great day!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product to make the Perfectly Wrapped Box ... please click on our signature below.