Paper & Ink Sketches 2
Here's the card I created using Sketch #2 with the Better Together Stamp Set and the Neutrals Pack of Designer Series Paper.
I used the Smoky Slate DSP and I made one small change to the Sketch with measurements ... I changed the Designer Series Paper to measure 2 x 5-1/4.
I stamped the image with Black Stazon ink and then cut it out with the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #2 Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Project Supply Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #2 PDF.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #2 PDF with measurements.
Here's a picture of Sketch #2 that you can print for FREE (link is above).
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper & Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 - June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements (this feature is not one I've done before and I'm super excited about it).
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Sketch #1.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Foxy Friends Tutorial - FREE with any size order!
- Bonus Day Coupon - For every $50 you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31st.
- Stamp Club Online - The Emerald Envy Group only needs a couple more members to get started.
Thanks and have a great day!
Hostess Code: XNJVSHJC
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product .... please click on our signature below.