12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 3
The Mini Bakers Box is the 3rd project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made it using Basic Gray card stock that measures 7-3/4 x 4-5/8 .... along with the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Because I used the Designer Series Paper to decorate the box I only used one stamp set. It's the Mr Funny Bones Stamp Set and If you watched my Holiday Catalog Haul video ... I mentioned I would be using it a lot for the greetings 🙂
To tie the box closed I used the brand new Halloween Night Bakers Twine. I just love all our Halloween product this year and can't wait until September 1st when the Holiday Catalog goes live!!
If you're not a fan of Halloween I have a Christmas version of this box to share with you next week.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 3 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Basic Gray: 7-3/4 x 4-5/8, 1-1/2 x 2
- DSP: 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 - four pieces
12 Weeks of Halloween - Week 2 Kit
Congrats Kathy Thomas! Your name was drawn to win the kit. We emailed you yesterday, contact us here if you did not receive the email.
Prize Patrol #5
The Giveaway this week is ....
- Best Thoughts Hostess Stamp Set
- Silhouettes and Scripts Hostess Stamp Set
- 5 rolls of the Striped Cotton Ribbon
Leave a comment to enter to win!
Prize Patrol #4 winner is Linda Sears.
Congrats Linda!! We sent you an email yesterday ... if you did not receive it please let us know by contacting us here.
I had someone suggest that it would be a good idea to staple the Calendar months together before adding the Bow Paper Clip ... that is a great idea!! I spent hours working on getting the calendar template made and by the time it came time to decorate the Coaster Calendar I was frazzled because that's when it hit me that we no longer carried brads. I think it turned out cute but the calendars not being secure was driving me a little crazy. I'm so happy that Michele suggested the stapler!! You will see another version soon!!
Calendar - important note
- If you purchased the Coaster Calendar file and did not download it and save it to your computer before it expired. Click here to email us and we'll send you a new link.
- Some email addresses are blocking the email that contains the calendar download (for example Hotmail) if you have checked your spam/trash folder and do not see it please click here and request that we resend it.
- Jar of Love Tutorial - FREE with any size order!
- Thoughtful Branches
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online
- I Stamped This
Thanks and have a great weekend!
Hostess Code: R6HJYCYD
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 3 .... please click on our signature below.