12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 2
This Halloween Box is the 2nd project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made it using Basic Gray card stock that measures 8-1/2 x 10 .... along with the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper.
I used three stamp sets featured in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and they are the Sweet Home Stamp Set, Mr Funny Bones Stamp Set and the Spooky Fun Stamp Set (there's a bundle available for two of them).
To tie the box closed I our Handheld Stapler ... along with the brand new Halloween Night Bakers Twine.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 1 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
If you're not a fan of Halloween I have a Christmas version of this box to share with you next week.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Basic Gray: 8-1/2 x 10, 3-1/4 x 1-1/8
- Whisper White: 2 x 3, 3-1/8 x 1
- DSP: 4-1/4 x 1-3/4
- It will go live on September 1st.
- As a preferred customer you can expect your FREE Holiday Catalog to arrive mid to late August.
Paper & Ink Sketches #4
I mentioned on Wednesday that I was going to do a Facebook Live video and make a Christmas card using Sketch #4. Here's the card I made using the Tin of Tags Stamp Set along with the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
- Jar of Love Tutorial - FREE with any size order!
- Cards and Critters - Deadline August 22nd
- Thoughtful Branches
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online - Tip Top Taupe Group needs 1 more member to start in September.
- I Stamped This
Thanks and have a great weekend!
Hostess Code: R6HJYCYD
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 2 .... please click on our signature below.