Jar of Haunts Stamp Set
Aren't these Halloween projects so cute?
My sister Kim flew in from Tennessee last Thursday night and I've not worked since ... I feel a little guilty!! But I I don't get to see her very often so we're making the most of every single day!
When an email from Stampin' Up! arrived today with these darling projects I thought to myself I could share them with you (I'll be back at work first thing tomorrow am).
I'm not exactly sure how to make the projects in the picture .... but the supply list is below. I will say .... the box on the right is calling my name .. so I will do my best to figure that one out!!!
Stampin' Up! - Supplies
- Stamps - Jar of Haunts and Labeler Alphabet
- Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, and Whisper White Cardstock; Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper; 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink- Black Ombre, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, and Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin’ Pads®
- Other - Halloween Night Baker’s Twine; Linen Thread; Metallic Enamel Shapes; Stampin’ Dimensionals®; Aqua Painters®; Big Shot™; Everyday Jars Framelits™ Dies; Sparkle Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder; Baker’s Box, Popcorn Box, and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits™ Dies; 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) Circle, Medium Star, and Confetti Stars Border Punches; Sponge Daubers
Thanks and have a great day!
- Free Cookie Cutter Halloween Tutorial
- Special Offers - Sept 1st - 21st
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online
- I Stamped This