Paper & Ink Sketches 5
Here's the card I created using Sketch #5 with the Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Set with the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
The only measurement I changed on the Sketch is the base of the card ... I used 4-1/4 x 11 instead of 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
I used three colors of ink .... Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Real Red.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #5 Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Project Supply Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #5
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #5 PDF with measurements.
Here's a picture of Sketch #5 ....
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper & Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 - June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Sketch #1.
- Click here to see Sketch #2.
- Click here to see Sketch #3.
- Click here to see Sketch #4.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Free Cookie Cutter Halloween Tutorial
- Thoughtful Branches - While Supplies Last
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO
- Stamp Club Online - The Night of Navy group needs a few more members to get started this month.
- I Stamped This