12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 Week 8
The Mini Treat Bag is the 8th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I made is using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits ... with the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper and in my video I share with you how to make it without the Thinlits ... and I'll share another version later this week.
I used the Jar of Haunts Stamp Set with Basic Black Ink.
If you're not a fan of Halloween I have a Christmas version of this box to share with you very soon.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2016 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Halloween Night DSP: 6 x 12
- Pumpkin Pie Glimmer: 2-3/4 x 3/4
- Whisper White: 2-3/4 x 1-1/8
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. I'm happy to say I feel much better! Thank you so much for your patience last week .... I finally went to the walk in clinic on Friday ... I should have gone sooner!!
- Designer Series Paper Sale - Oct 1st - 5th
- World Card Making Day Sale
- Spooky Fun Tutorial - place an online order and receive the Spooky Fun Tutorial!
- Stamp Club Online - Night of Navy group needs 2 more members to get started in October.