Halloween Card and Chics Paper Ink
The project I'm sharing with you today is a simple Halloween Card.
It was made using the Jar of Haunts Stamp Set with the Spooky Fun Stamp Set .... along with the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper.
Don't you love the Enamel Shapes!!!
I have a handful of Halloween projects that I never posted ... so over the weekend I'll be posting all of them. How did it get to be Halloween already?
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Thick Whisper White: 4 x 8, score at 4"
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper: 4 x 2
- Pumpkin Pie: 1/2 x 4
- Basic Black: 2 1/2 inch Circle
- Whisper White: 2 inch Circle
- Adhere piece of DSP to the front of the card base using snail.
- Add piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock with snail.
- Using the Layering Circle Framelits, cut 2 1/2 inch circle out of Basic Black.
- With Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Spooky Fun stamp set.
- Using the same ink, stamp the pumpkin and the jack-o-lantern face from the Jar of Haunts stamp set.
- Color jack-o-lantern using Pumpkin Pie marker.
- Affix to Basic Black circle using Dimensionals.
- Add stamped layer to card using more dimensional adhesive.
- Add three of the Halloween Night Enamel Dots.
Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet with Instructions.
Chics - Paper - Ink
Next week is our Stampin' Up! On Stage event and I'm spending the rest of the day getting goodie bags made to send to my team .... they must go in the mail this evening!! I LOVE making stuff like this!
Paper & Ink Sketches
If you're a newsletter subscriber ... you can expect your exclusive card idea using Sketch 8 tomorrow. If you're not a newsletter subscriber, click here to join.