Paper and Ink Sketches 7
Here's the card I created using Paper & Ink Sketches #7.
I made it with the Tin of Tags Stamp Set with the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
Sketch 7 shows using the Decorative Label Punch for the center ... but I really wanted to use a larger greeting so I used the Lots of Labels Framelits.
I colored the image with Crumb Cake first ... then brushed on some Real Red with my Stampin' Write Marker.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #7 Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #7
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #7 PDF with measurements.
Here's a picture of Sketch #7 ....
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 - June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Sketch #1.
- Click here to see Sketch #2.
- Click here to see Sketch #3.
- Click here to see Sketch #4.
- Click here to see Sketch #5.
- Click here to see Sketch #6
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thank and have a great day!
- Spooky Fun Tutorial - Free Tutorial with any order!
- Designer Series Paper Sale Oct 1st - 31st
- World Card Making Day Sale - Today is the last day!
Hostess Code Gifts
If you placed an order in the month of September using the Hostess Code Gifts Code ... the order was closed on October 1st and as soon as the product arrives we'll immediately ship your goodies. (Tracking shows is should arrive Friday afternoon.)