Spooky Fun Halloween Card & Stampin Up! anniversary
Here's another super simple Halloween Card for ya!
I used the Spooky Fun Stamp Set with the Halloween Night Designer Series Paper. Isn't that spider cute!!
Here's how to make the card ....
- Cut piece of Thick Whisper White card stock to 4 1/4 x 11 and score at 5 1/2. Cut small piece for stamping and punches.
- Cut piece of the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper to 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 and one at 2 1/2 x 5 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock to 1/2 x 5 1/2 and one piece for punching.
- Adhere both piece of DSP to the card base using Snail.
- Add Halloween Night Baker’s Twine to piece of Basic Black card stock and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Baker’s Twine Bow using Glue Dots.
- Stamp spider and eek sentiment from the Spooky Fun stamp set onto piece of Whisper White.
- Punch sentiment using the 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch.
- Punch 1 1/2 inch circle from a piece of Basic Black.
- Adhere sentiment circle to Basic Black circle using Snail.
- Use the Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker to color spider.
- Adhere circle to card using Snail.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stampin' Up! Anniversary
14 Years ago today I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! It has been an amazing ride and I look forward to the next 14+ years! Thank you to my wonderful customers, my amazing downline (Chics Paper Ink) and my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends!! I LOVE my job and I am so very thankful!
In honor of my 14 year Stampin' Anniversary ... I'm giving away two $50 Stampin' Up! shopping sprees. To enter to win please a comment and we'll post the winners on Monday November 7th.
Thanks & have a great day!